- Dec 1996 Getting investment license for Air Liquide presence in Vietnam under the name of VIG ( a joint venture of Air Liquide group, BOC group and Sumitomo Corporation)
- May 1999 Operating the first Air Separation Unit (ASU) and Hydrogen Plant in Bac Ninh province – 30Km from Hanoi to produce Liquid Oxygen, Liquid Nitrogen, Liquid Argon and gaseous Hydrogen.
- April 2007, VIG becomes 100% Air Liquide and changes its name to Air Liquide Vietnam
- 2007, Operating 2nd ASU in the North.
- 2007 Start building 3rd ASU and a Hydrogen Plant in Phu My 1 Industrial Park, Tan Thanh district, Ba Ria-Vung Tau province - South Vietnam.
- 2008 Building 4th ASU in Saigon Hi-tech park, Ho Chi Minh – South Vietnam.
ALV supply various gases from medical, industrial to lab gases and to serve a variety of industries at diversified scales.
ALV is currently supplying to following demanding business which require absolute reliability, safety and quality:
- Large industry (Steel, Glass, Paper, Chemistry, Petro-chemistry)
- Industrial Merchant
ALV vision is to be the Vietnam industry leader in our target markets though safety, quality, reliability, ethical principles and constant innovation in the long term solutions we bring to our customers and partners.